Legal Marketing Association - Mid-Atlantic Region | Like us on Facebook!
@LMAmidatlantic | Follow us on Twitter! Use our Hashtags |
Mid-Atlantic Region - Your Honor Awards
The LMA Mid-Atlantic Region 2019 Your Honor Awards (YHA) recognizes our member firms that illustrate excellence in marketing and business development strategies, and individual members who have made significant contributions to the Region and the legal marketing industry. For more information and to access the 2019 Ballot, click here. The deadline for 2019 nominations is Friday, September 20 at 5:00 pm EST.
Body of Knowledge Categories
Recognition in these areas is presented to firm(s) who have demonstrated significant value within the LMA Body of Knowledge (BoK):
Business Development drives new business and increased revenue for the law firm – both directly and indirectly – through client and prospect outreach, attorney coaching and mentoring, and market intelligence.
Business of Law includes understanding the legal profession, evaluating firm financial and operational performance, building strategies to leverage market opportunities and implementing practices that maximize performance.
Client Services consist of the techniques, processes and standards by which law firms’ professional staff serve the lawyers in the firm and the clients of the firm, including the disciplines of project management and process improvement.
Communications entail developing and implementing internal and external messaging strategies to broaden the impact of the firm’s programs and brand position.
Technology Management includes identification, implementation and effective management of the technologies and technology staff that support marketing and business development.
This award recognizes a firm that has taken a charitable and community service program or a pro bono project and aligned it with the strategic marketing initiatives of the firm or a specific practice area? The Community Engagement award is presented to the Regional members(s) whose program has made an impact on their local communities and reflects the values and strategy of their firm.
Individual Mid-Atlantic Region members are encouraged to nominate their peers in the following categories:
Member of the Year
This award recognizes the contributions of an individual Regional member who has demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to the growth and success of our Region by furthering the goals of LMA.
Hall of Fame
This award is given to an individual member who has made significant contributions to the legal marketing industry, the Mid-Atlantic Region and its members, and has consistently demonstrated the highest levels of contribution and leadership. Regional members in good standing who have been actively involved in the Legal Marketing Association for a minimum of 10 years are eligible for consideration.
2018 Mid-Atlantic Your Honor Awards Winners
- Body of Knowledge, Technology Management: Lerch Early, Website
- Body of Knowledge, Communications: Hunton Andrews Kurth, Logo
- Community Engagement: Finnegan, IP Patch Program
- Members of the Year: Ashley Hollingsworth, Brand Marketing Specialist, McDermott Will & Emery; and Ashley Smith Rosenblatt, Senior Marketing Specialist, Gordon Feinblatt LLC
2017 Mid-Atlantic Your Honor Awards Winners
- Body of Knowledge, Technology Management: Orrick – Direct Lending Web Portal
- Body of Knowledge, Communications: Goodwin – Goodwin Brand
- Member of the Year: Gina Eliadis, Content Manager, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C.
- Hall of Fame: Ezra Crawford, Director, Practice Group Business Development and Management, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Hall of Fame: Nathan Darling, Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer, Beveridge & Diamond, PC
2015 Capital Chapter/Baltimore City Group Your Honor Awards Winners
- “Big Idea” – DLA Piper – “In a Flash! (A Lesson in Cybersecurity)”
- ”Capital Engagement” – Katten – “Katten Cares” – Food From the Bar
- “Member of the Year” – Jenna Schiappacasse, Director of Marketing, Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP
2014 Capital Chapter/Baltimore City Group Your Honor Awards Winners
- “Big Idea” – Morrison & Foerster LLP
- ”Capital Engagement” – Arent Fox LLP
- “Member of the Year” – Kara Kane, Senior Business Development Coordinator, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- “Hall of Fame”
- Steven M. Bell, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
- Jonathan Groner, PR Specialist and Freelance Writer
2013 Capital Chapter/Baltimore City Group Your Honor Awards Winners
- "Member of the Year" – Sydney Williams
- “Big Idea" MoFo – AlphaTech Group Inc.
2012 Capital Chapter/Baltimore City Group Your Honor Awards Winners
- "Member of the Year" – Helena Lawrence
- "Big Idea" – Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox
- “Hall of Fame” – Kim Perret
2011 Capital Chapter/Baltimore City Group Your Honor Awards Winners
- "Member of the Year"
- Paul Herrmann
- Faith Brinkley
- "Big Idea" – Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
- “Hall of Fame”
- Martin Gold
- Burkey Belser
- Felice C. Wagner, Esq.
2010 Capital Chapter/Baltimore City Group Your Honor Awards Winners
- "Member of the Year" – Denise Dewling
- "Big Idea" – Hellerman Baretz Communications
- “Hall of Fame” – Norm Rubenstein