The Marketing Technology SIG focuses on the role of technology in the ever-changing legal marketing landscape. This SIG will discuss and offer programming on marketing tools and their application, developments in other industries, and the integration of marketing technology with other functions in firms. We will also discuss how marketing technology is changing the way law firms interact with clients. Our goal is to offer a significant opportunity for networking, thought leadership, and career development for those responsible for and interested in legal marketing technology.
This SIG is intentionally wide-focused in an attempt to give an open forum for members to learn from each other and discuss the many different aspects of marketing technology in and out of our industry. All should feel welcome to bring questions, discussion, ideas and tips to the table.
Marketing Technology SIG Leaders:
- Mary Tomaro, Web and Interactive Marketing Manager, Jones Day
- John Witts, Senior Marketing Technology Manager, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Nicole Goodwin, Digital Marketing & Technology Manager, Jones Walker (Incoming Chair)
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
We currently have 8 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- ILTA Marketing Technology Survey Results - 2018
- 5 tips to run your marketing organization like a startup
- Link - SEO Best Practices for Bios and Practice Group pages
Click here to view all files.