2019 LMA Tech West: A Means to an End
"The roots of great innovation are never just in the technology itself...” - David Brooks, New York Times
Join your colleagues and friends at the LMA Tech West Regional Conference, October 21-22, 2019, in San Francisco, California, as we explore methods for leveraging technology as a means to end within law firms today.
Through case studies, best practice presentations, roundtables, TED talks, clinics, and other interactive sessions, we will look at how technology impacts: client growth and retention, finding and pursuing new opportunities, law firm diversity and inclusion, and other initiatives key to law firm growth.
The 2019 LMA Tech West Regional Conference offers high-quality programs from a diverse group of speakers focusing on:
- How to implement best practice processes within your firm
- How to leverage technology to increase your firm’s bottom line
- Latest trends in digital and social marketing
- Data-driven business processes
- Strategic conversations on where the industry is going and how technology can support it
- PR crisis management and the role of technology
- How technology can support diversity & inclusion within firms
- What’s on the horizon and how it will change the business of law
Along with two days of hands-on education, LMA Tech West enables you to connect with engaged and enthusiastic law firm marketing and technology professionals from throughout the country. Join us!
Stay tuned for more information to come as we near the 2019 LMA Tech West Regional Conference!
If you have any questions about the LMA Tech West Regional Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.