2019 LMA Tech West: A Means to an End
"The roots of great innovation are never just in the technology itself...” - David Brooks, New York Times
Thank you to all who joined us for the LMA Tech West Regional Conference, October 21-22, 2019, in San Francisco, California.
The 2019 LMA Tech West Regional Conference offered sessions focused on methods for leveraging technology as a means to end within law firms today. Topics included:
- A Keynote by Connie Brenton and Emily Teuben working with legal departments of the future
- A panel with leading legal counsel on their challenges in high-growth environments
- How to implement best practice processes within your firm
- How to leverage technology to increase your firm’s bottom line
- Latest trends in digital and social marketing
- Data-driven business processes
- PR crisis management and the role of technology
- How technology can support diversity & inclusion within firms
This event also examined other initiatives key to law firm growth through case studies, best practice presentations, roundtables, TED talks and more!
If you have any questions about the LMA Tech West Regional Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in future sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sam Edidin.