The Diversity & Inclusion SIG is a forum for those interested in building diverse and inclusive marketing and business development teams and empowering and equipping other LMA members to do so.
Diversity & Inclusion SIG Leaders:
- Rafeedah Keys, Senior Marketing Manager, Perkins Coie
- Gia Altreche, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Newmeyer & Dillion
To contact the SIG leaders, email DiversityInclusion@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Chapters are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
- If an individual submits a post * (within the SIG) that is in violation of LMA’s SIG etiquette rules, the SIG co-chairs will provide up to one warning (per individual). The SIG Liaison will be cc’ed on this warning.
- Note*: the post would be in regards to being blatantly self-promotional/self-serving.
- If after receiving a warning, an individual submits another post that is in violation of our etiquette rules, the SIG co-chairs will send a note (cc’ing the SIG Liaison) about removing this individual from the SIG for a three-month period.
- The “offender” will need to reach out to the SIG Liaison to ask to be added back into the SIG after the three-month period.
- After the three-month period, the individual will be re-instated (by the SIG Liaison) into the SIG. Should they post something again, not following the etiquette rules, they will not receive a warning this time and be removed for a six-month period.
- Should they continue to be a repeat offender, they will be removed from the SIG permanently.
We currently have 28 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- Exploring Mental Wellness in the Legal Marketing Industry
- Diversity and Inclusion Starts With Awareness and Succeeds Through Action
- Goldman’s Chief Recruiter Gets Recruited to Silicon Valley
Click here to view all files.