The Diversity & Inclusion SIG is a forum for those interested in building diverse and inclusive marketing and business development teams and empowering and equipping other LMA members to do so.
Diversity & Inclusion SIG Leaders:
- Iris J. Jones, Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Keith N. Wewe, VP - Strategy and Solutions, Content Pilot LLC
To contact the SIG leaders, email DiversityInclusion@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Chapters are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
We currently have 14 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- Why Diverse Legal Teams Perform Better
- JPMorgan Holds Law Firms' Feet to the Fire on Diversity
- Big Law’s Relentless Diversity Problem—What Firms Need to Do Now
Click here to view all files.