The Competitive/Market Intelligence SIG is for those who have an interest or primary role in using competitive or market intelligence or research to help their firms identify and convert new market and client opportunities.
Competitive/Market Intelligence SIG Leaders:
- Benjamin C. Brighoff, Competitive Intelligence Manager, Jenner & Block LLP
- Lynne Kilgore, Competitive Intelligence Manager, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
To contact the SIG leader, email M_CI_SIG@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
We currently have 8 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- SEC Filings Introduction: No Math Required - How to Read the Numbers for Actionable Insights
- CI from the Other Side: Interview with Jeri Ross, KPMG Canada Director of Client and Market Insights
- 2017 CI SIG Membership Call Notes
Click here to view all files.