The CMO/Senior Marketer SIG is a forum for those in a first chair role at a law firm to share ideas and discuss relevant topics and best practices around the leadership of their marketing departments and their firm’s strategic business development initiatives.
CMO SIG Leaders:
- Suzanne Donnels, Chief Marketing Officer, Jenner & Block LLP
- Michael Mellor, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Pryor Cashman LLP
To contact the SIG leaders, email CMOSIG@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Regions are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
We currently have 19 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- 2019 State of Digital & Content Marketing Survey
- Tackling the Marketing Department Budget Like a Pro
- Metrics, Measurements and Management-Oh My!
Click here to view all files.