The Client Value SIG will focus on Pricing, Project Management, Process Improvement and Practice Management. This topic advances LMA's mission of providing thought leadership for the legal marketplace as it relates to the 4 P's of marketing: Promotion, Placement, Pricing and Product.
Client Value SIG Leaders:
- Keith Maziarek, Senior Director of Client Value, Perkins Coie LLP
- Purvi Sanghvi, Director of Strategic Pricing, Paul Hastings LLP
To contact the SIG leaders, email ClientValueSIG@legalmarketing.org.
Check out what other SIGs and Chapters are up to on the LMA Calendar!
Make sure to abide by our etiquette rules when using the discussion forums.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) welcomes and encourages participation in discussions about marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession; however, LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. We ask you to use the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Please post any jobs in the jobs area or promotions in the promotions area.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the Group Manager and repeated abuses will result in the member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines.
We currently have 16 files in our file library. Our latest files added:
- Destination 2018: A More Profitable and Efficient Firm
- Delivering Value, A Client’s Perspective
- Securing Future Profit: Factors to Drive Law Firm and Practice Success
Click here to view all files.