Careers in Transition is a resource available to all members who are either voluntarily or involuntarily exploring a career change.
Led by our colleagues in the LMA Midwest Region, programming will include webinars on best practices for navigating a career transition and will incorporate opportunities for members to participate in smaller group roundtables to discuss transition topics. You must join the group in order to receive notices for Careers in Transition programming.
The webinars and resources cover topics such as:
- Where to start
- How to use your resume, cover letter and public profiles to showcase your expertise
- How to capitalize on interview opportunities
- Using LinkedIn to enhance your job search
- Managing the unexpected career change
- Continuous learning opportunities for career growth
|Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.|