Announcing the Keynote Speaker for the LMA Eastern Canada Conference
Examining the Authenticity Principle
On November 21, 2019, Ritu Bhasin, award-winning speaker, author, and globally recognized expert in diversity and inclusion, women's advancement, and authentic leadership, will deliver keynote remarks and be our featured guest in a fireside chat and Q&A.
We are pleased to welcome Ritu for what promises to be a remarkable and interactive session discussing the ideas and lessons in her latest book, The Authenticity Principle: Resist Conformity, Embrace Differences, and Transform How You Live, Work, and Lead. Featured topics include:
- the profound link between authenticity and inclusion, and why it's critical to reveal more of your cultural differences in how you live, work, and lead;
- how to identify your preferences across a range of behavioural dimensions, and where you're conforming;
- a framework for choosing when and how to be authentic and adaptive in your behaviour;
- how to unlock the potential in your team members to promote innovation, engagement, and empowerment; and
- practical strategies for being more authentic in how you live, work, and lead.
Authenticity is critical to our collective professional growth as we respond to the rapid pace of our industry's evolution. Be sure to catch our renowned Keynote Speaker, a passionate advocate for authenticity, inclusion, and empowerment in a not-to-be-missed kick-start to this year's fantastic Conference program.
Stay tuned for more details on programming and registration. We hope to see you there!