Members of the Southern California Chapter of LMA have diverse professional backgrounds, experience, function and firm demographics. This diversity offers a unique opportunity for networking, professional development and growth.
Who should join?
- Members of law firm marketing departments
- Attorneys interested in professional marketing and client development
- Marketing partners and office administrators who oversee the marketing functions of their firm
- Members of the media and public relations professionals
- Consultants and vendors supporting legal services marketing
Benefits of Membership
- Annual LMA national membership directory and compensation survey
- Job Bank
- Invitations to the quarterly Members Roundtable
- Networking opportunities (including socials and other events) providing the ability to dialogue with industry peers
- Opportunities to learn from ongoing webinars, programs and conferences
- Volunteer leadership opportunities
- LMA Connect, an email discussion forum to share ideas and explore new topics
- Information packed website with industry-specific articles, surveys, white papers and more
- Leadership development through participation in committees or election to the Board of Directors
- Subscription to Strategies, The Journal of Legal Marketing
- Discounts on LMA National Conference registration and more
How to Join
When you join the Legal Marketing Association, an international organization with more than 3,000 legal professionals worldwide, you automatically become a member of your local chapter - the Southern California chapter. To join, simply sign up through the LMA national web site at www.legalmarketing.org and click on "Join LMA.”
When you join, you receive all membership benefits through the end of the calendar year. Your membership automatically includes national LMA and LMA SoCal. Dues help offset the costs of educational programs, special member receptions and on-going website maintenance. In addition to the annual dues, the Chapter charges a nominal fee for each program ($35 for members; $50 for non-members) to help offset the program costs.
For questions regarding membership, please contact LMA SoCal's Membership Chair, Marissa Grignon. We look forward to seeing you!