Benefits of Membership
Becoming a member of the Legal Marketing Association gives you access to online resources, education programs, and networking events – all specifically tailored to the needs of legal marketers and those supporting the legal marketing industry.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted registration fees for educational and networking programs at the local level.
- Discounted registration fees at the LMA National Annual Conference.
- Discounted fees for webinars and other national programs.
- Complimentary subscription to Strategies: The Journal of Legal Marketing, LMA’s monthly journal featuring articles and columns written by seasoned LMA members, leading consultants, and other professional services marketing experts.
- Access to members-only sections of the LMA National Web site, including the searchable members directory, templates and presentations, interactive job bank, white papers, surveys, and other publications.
- Access to the LMA Listserv, legal marketing’s number one online forum with access to 3000 subscribers.
- Additional involvement opportunities through service on the Board of Directors or on a committee.
How to Join
When you join the Legal Marketing Association, you automatically become a member of your local chapter (such as the LMA – Northwest Chapter). So, to become a member of the LMA – Northwest Chapter, simply sign up for membership through the LMA International Web site.
When you join, you receive a full year of membership from the date your membership becomes effective. For additional information on dues, please visit the Membership Section of the LMA National site.
For questions regarding membership, please contact LMA – Northwest Chapter Membership Chair, Laura Mack.