Virtual Conference Format
We are looking forward to bringing our LMA community together online for the virtual 2020 LMA Annual Conference. While the conference will be different – like so many things this year – we know that it will be a valuable experience for all who attend.
The depth and breadth of learning and experience of the annual conference is now more accessible than ever! The conference agenda is jam-packed with invaluable insights and meaningful discussions, and includes plenty of time to explore the latest products and services. By attending October 19-22, you will:
- Participate in four (4) informative days of live presentations, panel discussions, specialized breakout sessions, product demos and networking opportunities.
- Engage in an interactive format that encourages dialogue between attendees and speakers.
- Recreate the hallway chats and meet 1-on-1 with fellow attendees.
- Exchange contact information with attendees of your choosing and build your network with lasting connections.
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall to explore the latest technologies, services and products for your unique challenges.
How will the new format work?
You have access to a vast range of timely content, and the ability to network with your peers and browse through a variety of solution providers – all from the comfort of your home office.
Diverse range of interactive sessions
Hop in and out of the sessions that interest you, and participate in each session via the chat and polling features. Smaller breakout rooms allow up to 20 people to participate with their camera on at one time and up to 500 watching off camera.
Virtual networking and 1-on-1’s
Chat with your legal marketing peers, solution providers and speakers in groups or 1-on-1 and enjoy meeting new people with the speed networking feature. Similar to a FaceTime call, this feature is designed to recreate the “coffee-in-the-lobby” conversations or watercooler chats you’ve come to expect at the in-person event.
Virtual expo booths for the latest product solutions
The virtual exhibitor hall is where you’ll find a wide array of solution providers showcasing their products/services and are available in real-time to answer your questions. Solution providers will also be giving demos of their products with a live Q&A attendees can participate in.