#LMA21 Call for Speakers Now Open
We are now accepting speaker submissions for the 2021 LMA Annual Conference, taking place April 19-21, 2021.
As our industry experiences disruption, our mission for the conference is to provide impactful, diverse, and pragmatic content that challenges the status quo.
We are seeking submissions that highlight emerging trends and address the biggest challenges impacting our members’ ability to be successful and meet client needs.
If you would like to be considered to speak at the conference on April 19-21, 2021, please complete the online form linked above.
The deadline to submit is July 6, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central. Speakers selected will be notified by November 1, 2020.
Topic areas of interest include and are not limited to:
- Changing client demands
- Client viewpoints and law firm strategy
- Client service initiatives
- Digital/virtual marketing concepts
- Leadership skills
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
- New marketing and business development approaches
- Pricing strategies
- Scenario planning
- Technological advancements and process automation/improvement