Call for Speakers – 2020 LMA Annual Conference
The call for speakers is now open for the 2020 LMA Annual Conference, taking place March 25-27, 2020 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora (outside Denver), Colorado.
The conference is the largest annual meeting of legal marketing and business development professionals, annually attracting 1500+ attendees from around the world for three days of unparalleled education and networking.
What are we looking for?
Our goal is to provide the best learning experience for attendees. This means that we want to have a range of programming that:
- Highlights the current trends in legal marketing and business development
- Presents knowledgeable, dynamic speakers who engage the audience
- Provides useful and practical takeaways, with a heavy emphasis on real-life case studies
- Includes education relevant to multiple levels of marketing professionals, from entry-level assistants to senior level directors and officers
- Addresses issues of small, medium and large firms
If you are interested in being considered to speak at the conference, please let us know of your interest by completing this online form. The deadline to submit is 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 7, 2019.
You will be notified by Friday, September 27, 2019 if you have been selected.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Research and Programming
LMA Annual Conference