Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
LMA Preferential Hotel Rates
Standard room: $249 + taxes
Hotel rate deadline: Monday, March 2, 2020
Please reference ‘2020 LMA Annual Conference’ to receive the preferential rate.
Reserve your room online HERE
With a convenient location on the edge of the Front Range, Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center offers a welcome reprieve from the usual. Our hotel showcases the state's alpine charm through every detail of our property. Your stay begins virtually the moment you land thanks to our unparalleled location just 8.5 miles from Denver International Airport. When you need a moment to unwind, appreciate the tranquility in our contemporary, rustic-inspired rooms and suites with plush bedding, mini-refrigerators and 24-hour room service. Dine formally or casually at our eight restaurants serving everything from premium steaks to Asian fusion cuisine to ensure everyone finds something to please their palate. Indulge in self-care at our spa and enjoy our indoor and outdoor water complex with a seasonal lazy river.
Did you know…
- Denver really is exactly one mile high hence the nickname "Mile High City"
- Denver has 300 days of sunshine per year--more than San Diego or Miami Beach.
- Denver has 7 professional sports teams, you can attend sporting events for the NFL (Broncos), MLB (Rockies), NHL (Avalanche), and the NBA (Nuggets) all within a three-mile radius!
- Denver lays claim to the invention of the cheeseburger.
- Denver has the largest city park system in the nation with more than 200 parks within the city and 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains.
We’ve scouted the best local attractions from our very own local insiders.
Jasmine Rose Photography
2018, Rebecca Ann Photography,
All Rights Reserved
Top Choices in Dining and Entertainment near Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Higher End Eating Establishments
- Takashi – Fantastic award winning sushi
- Café Molise – Italian offerings in brand new redesigned historical building
- White Horse Spirits and Kitchen – Upscale gastro-pub offering great cocktails along with a raw bar and new American flare
- London Belle – Great place to meet for a drink and nosh, creative cocktails and interesting menu
- The Rest – A speakeasy type of vibe you enter through what appears to be a “Bodega” and then you are ushered through a secret door to a fun trendy culinary experience
- Fireside on Regent Street - Stylish eatery attached to the Eccles Theater with a seasonal New American menu & open kitchen
Casual eating Establishments
- Squatters – One of our more famous breweries with great pub grub
- Red Rock Brewing Company – Another fairly famous brewing company good pub food
- Maxwells’ – Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, does good for pizzas and pastas and subs
- Gracie’s – Dubs itself as “unexpectedly good food from a great bar” and we cannot disagree
- Red Iguana – Best Mexican food, Salt Lake City
- Rio Grande café – More great Mexican food
- The Garage on Beck – Funeral potatoes
Fast Casual Eating Establishments
- Spitz – Mediterranean street food
- Padeli’s Street Greek – Fast casual Greek Food – Salt Lake City has quite a thriving Greek population
- Pretty Bird Chicken – This is a restaurant with a quasi-famous pedigree; Viet Pham, the chef was a contestant on the Food Network Star season 6 and was the best new chef award winner from the Food and Wine magazine – he opened this fast casual Nashville chicken joint to such acclaim, and it is well deserved, the chicken sandwiches are fantastic!
Other Nearby Activities – Because there are more things to do besides eat in Salt Lake City!
- Eccles Theater – Located right behind us it is now considered Utah’s premier theater.
- Capital Theater – One of the most historical theaters and is home to Ballet West and Utah Opera
- Abravanel Hall – Home of the Utah Symphony
- Gallivan Center Events – A wonderful gathering place in the spring, summer and fall and host to many free events
- Downtown Alliance – Great information about Downtown Salt Lake City
- Utah Ale Trail – This company plans Utah brewery tours, great resource for maps and ideas about this
- Golden Axe – Bar and restaurant with axe throwing
- High West Distillery – Whiskey Distillery located near Park City in Wanship, UT