WHAT’S NEW AND FRESH FOR 2019?
With an unprecedented depth and breadth of programming and networking, #LMA19 in Atlanta is shaping up to be the most dynamic and informative annual conference yet!
New Pre-Conference Programs!
- Foster diversity and inclusion in your firm’s marketing and business development teams by attending a brand-new workshop designed by LMA’s D&I SIG and Committee leaders.
- Learn how to leverage creativity principles and design thinking in a hands-on workshop led by Harvard Law School Executive Education.
- Find out how to be a movement starter in the keynote address by Jennifer Dulski — Head of Groups and Community at Facebook and the bestselling author of Purposeful: Are You a Manager or a Movement Starter?
- Get up to speed on the latest developments surrounding Rule 5.4 and “non-lawyer” ownership in a spotlight session by legal education influencer, Bill Henderson.
- Check out the other fresh voices who have joined the 2019 speaker lineup.
New Breakout Choices!
Tailor your learning and choose from these new specialized sessions:
- Diversity from the Client Perspective: Smart Strategies to Winning Business
- LMA’s Next Big Thing: Service Metamorphosis – Driving Performance Improvement
- Making it or Faking it? Effective Industry Sector Strategy Workshop
- From PSO to PSB: A New Model for Creating Differentiated Brand Experiences
- Market Positioning: The First Step in Differentiating Your Firm
- The Perfect Pitch: Through the Eyes of Clients
- How to Use the Right Data, Right. Validate Initiatives, Create Transparency and Engage Your Fee Earners
- What’s Next: Career Development for the Mid-Career Professional
- David vs. Goliath: The Competitive World of Plaintiff Firm Marketing
You spoke. We listened.
After diligently reviewing and addressing the 2018 attendee feedback — the most in LMA history! — we are proud to report that this year's programming offers even more of the essential content you crave. And we commit to you that the practical takeaways you will receive, combined with the opportunities for guided discussion with your peers, will better position you to lead your firm through this era of transformation.
Check out the full agenda and see for yourself why Hot-lanta is your can’t-miss destination for next April!