2018 Next Big Thing in Legal Marketing
Choosing the Right Strategy for Your Firm and Practice Groups
Does your firm need to reboot? The legal landscape is changing as client expectations evolve and innovations are introduced every day. Join this workshop to discuss disruptive market forces that drive legal buying behavior, gain access to a diagnostic tool to identify strategic options for firms and practice groups, and discuss a framework for strategy development. This will be a highly engaging and participative workshop appropriate for LMA members of all levels.
- Gain an understanding of the dynamic nature of the legal marketplace today and how the market is being disrupted by new players and technology.
- Identify the connection between market trends and strategic options, focusing on two strategic options – Solution Provider and Talent Provider – to illustrate the need to define a strategic direction.
- Participate in a “diagnostic” evaluation relating to a practice group or firm strategic position, which will provide input on whether participant should consider a Solution or Talent Provider strategy.
- Evaluate a case study or learn about an example of how each strategy might be implemented.
Jennifer A. Manton
Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
Director of Client Services
Farella Braun + Martel LLP
- Watch: Next Big Thing: Law Firm Strategy Reboot Kick-Off Webinar
- Participate in the Next Big Thing Socious Community, complete with Law Firm Strategy Reboot Discussion Forums and File Library (resources added periodically throughout the year)
Registration & Lunch — 11:30am
Program — 12:00pm
Conclusion — 1:30pm
Bar Association of San Francisco
301 Battery Street,
San Francisco, CA 94111
Non-LMA Members - $50.00
Livestream Watch Party Locations:
Sacramento - Greenberg Traurig, LLP
1201 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Watch from Your Desk!