The Social Media Master Class
Track: Professional Development
This is THE session for legal marketers and business providers who want to get more from their social media marketing efforts and learn more about how to use social media to enhance their own professional brands. Are you interested in polishing up your LinkedIn profile and taking your LinkedIn skills to the next level? This session will take you through the how-to’s on building a strong LinkedIn profile, using the platform to generate business and new connections, and will show you how to navigate LinkedIn’s new redesigned interface.
This interactive session will also explore how social media has developed far beyond being a brand-building tool to accelerating the relationship-building process, leading to new business and enhanced client relationships. Attendees will also learn how to effectively use social media for lead generation and business development through practical, innovative, actionable and budget-friendly strategies and tactics.
Topics to be covered will include:
- How to use LinkedIn to build your professional brand
- What to say when you have nothing to say
- How to smartly repurpose and leverage your content and visual assets
- The key to effectively using hashtags
- How to effective use an editorial calendar to plan future content and maximize content assets
- How to create content, the right content mix, and sources of content (including how often and when to post for maximum exposure and engagement)
- Effective analytics and measurement tools and what to do with them
- How to ensure that your social media efforts are delivering a long-term, tangible ROI
- How to get the most likes, shares and comments on your posts