From Soup to Nuts: Successful CRM Rollout (Case Studies)
Track: LMATech Midwest 2017
This will be a show and tell and interactive program discussing how to successfully implement a firm-wide CRM initiative.
Hear from people who have led such initiatives at their firm. They will share what worked and lessons learned.
Attendees will leave with the following takeaways:
- How to do a strategic CRM assessment
- How to get buy-in from management
- How to get user adoption and value - continued training
- How to work with other departments - IT, Finance, HR, Training and your service providers
- How to create a roadmap aligned with IT
- Best practices on communication, planning, training
- Successfully managing change management issues
- Guides and templates, tools to use for project management