The call for speakers for the 2018 Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference is open!
LMA is seeking experienced and dynamic presenters to deliver high-level educational programming to the attendees of our 2018 annual conference, which will take place April 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Annual conference attendees comprise multiple levels of legal marketing and business development professionals, from entry-level coordinators to senior level directors and officers, who want skills and tools they can apply immediately.
What are we looking for?
The ideal speaker can deliver practical advice, tips and “real world” examples, as well as value-added takeaways such as checklists, outlines, articles and lists of suggested further reading.
Our goal is to provide the best learning experience for attendees. This means that we want to have a range of programming that:
- Highlights the current trends in legal marketing and business development
- Presents knowledgeable, dynamic speakers who engage the audience
- Delivers practical advice and tips, as well as value-added takeaways such as checklists, outlines, articles and lists of suggested further reading
- Presents the voice of the client with a heavy emphasis on real-life case studies
- Includes education relevant to multiple levels of marketing professionals, from entry-level assistants to senior level directors and officers
- Addresses issues of small, medium and large firms
The 2018 Annual Conference Advisory Committee is committed to original programming and the submissions form is designed to identify the topic area/s you feel you are most equipped to speak to, along with your willingness to explore different models of education and learning. If you are being considered to speak, the committee will contact you to discuss their ideas.
To apply for a speaking opportunity, please complete the form. Submissions are due by 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 13, 2017. Entries received after the deadline will be added to our Speakers Database, but not considered by the 2018 Annual Conference Advisory Committee. All submissions will be archived 12 months after the original submission date. You will be notified by October 13, 2017 if you have been selected.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Research and Programming
LMA Annual Conference