Student membership gives you the inside track on a legal marketing career. You start building the practical skills, in-depth knowledge and professional relationships that will make you the job candidate firms want to hire. Join LMA as a student member and receive real-world information direct from current law firm marketing experts.
Through LMA publications, briefings and a members-only website content, you have access to the latest and the best in management thinking and practice — a wealth of information right at your fingertips that will help you:
- Enhance your marketability
- Become better informed about what it takes to work inside a law firm
- Learn about the issues you'll face on the job before you encounter them
You will also benefit from the one career development resource you need — LMA's Job Bank where legal marketers at every stage of their careers learn about the industry's latest opportunities.
As an LMA student member, you will enjoy benefits and privileges enjoyed by 4,000+ legal marketing professionals worldwide at a special reduced rate.
For only $35 a year, you receive:
- Admittance to the password-protected members-only section of the LMA website, providing access to the LMA Knowledge Center and LMA Library — an ever-growing library of both timely and timeless information on practical issues of legal marketing
- LMA Membership Directory: Your access to a database of more than 4,000 professionals in the legal marketing community
- LMA Job Bank: LMA’s career center allowing you to research and search for jobs in legal marketing.
- LMA Weekly, a weekly e-newsletter of practical tips and timely information
- Invitations to attend LMA national and regional events at locations around North America.
Student Membership Qualifications
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Pre-law or law school
- Undergraduate or graduate marketing program
- Communications program