Sponsored by: CMO SIG
Domains: Business Development & Communications
Competencies: Business Development Coaching/Training & Written and Oral Communication Skills
If you work in a law firm, you’re in the communication business. While sometimes “less is more” there’s also a point where “less” communication may make clients and prospects wonder “where were you?” during the crisis. So…
- What can we do to stay in touch with clients without crossing a line of annoying them?
- How do we make sure we are the first person those clients think about when they do need something?
- If partners have been given a ‘put the pens down’ request by clients, what are some positive, non-icky ways to use their extra time?
Join us for an exchange of insights and best practices being used – right now – by some of the world’s leading professional services firms. We’ll share a relevant model that can be shared with your partners who are looking for ways to creatively communicate with clients without annoying them.
This program will address three building blocks of reconnecting with clients:
- Simple first step to re-organizing your personal network (on LinkedIn or on paper…doesn’t matter)
- “Tiny” ways to reach out with empathy and resilience (the fewer words the better…email or social media examples to be provided)
- Converting lost speaking and conference opportunities into published thought leadership (there is a rapidly changing market for savvy content, and we’ll share two law firm partner examples)
- Plus, a bonus segment: how to approach difficult conversations (for example, billing or collection calls by partners or responding to the client who implies, “Don’t call us, we’ll call you.”)
The fast-paced 60-minute webinar will be administered by Frank Troppe. He will be joined by Ellen Gregg (Vice Chair, Womble Bond Dickinson) and Jeff Antaya (CMO, Plante Moran). At several points in the session, we will open up for a Q&A discussion, and you can ask anything.
- Identify the simple first step to re-organize your personal network.
- Discuss "tiny" ways to reach out with empathy and resilience
- Review converting lost speaking and conference opportunities into published thought leadership
- Discuss how to respond to the client who implies, "don't call us, we'll call you"
Jeff Antaya, Chief Marketing Officer, Plante Moran
Ellen Gregg, Vice Chair, Womble Bond Dickinson
Frank Troppe, Growth Advisor, Deke Digitial & Licensed Miller Heiman Facilitator
Price: Complimentary for Members