Domains: Communications, Business Development
Explore how social media has developed far beyond a brand-building tool to a tool for accelerating the relationship-building process, leading to new business and enhanced client relationships. You will learn how to effectively use social media for lead generation and business development through practical, innovative, actionable and budget-friendly strategies and tactics. Then, you will work in groups to create a social media campaign based on your top takeaways from the session, which you can post to social media using the #LMA19 conference hashtag.
- How to develop content strategies that support your business development plan
- How to build an editorial calendar to plan future content and maximize content assets
- How to build a strong LinkedIn profile, evaluate connections and use the platform to generate business and new connections
- Effective analytics and measurement tools and what to do with them
- Tips for using analytics and metrics to write content that draws in readers
Stefanie Marrone, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Jennifer Simpson Carr, Director, Knapp Marketing
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.