Domain: Business of Law
Following several years of flat growth, the legal market has begun to show noteworthy signs of financial health, and, for many law firms, a return to growth. Will the growth last? Are you, like many marketing and business development leaders, expected to be more versed in the industry economics affecting law firms? Following the release of the State of the Legal Market Report (January 2019) by the Georgetown Center for the Study of the Legal Profession and Legal Executive Institute/Peer Monitor, this session will continue that study to explore the factors that are impacting firms and how these insights are being leveraged to produce winning strategies. Beginning with a brief update on the most current financial performance figures, we will turn for reaction and predictions from a distinguished panel of industry thought leaders.
- Learn the most current law firm financial trends (data through February 2019)
- Gain a better understanding of the competitive forces in the marketplace
- Hear from industry leaders on their reaction to the data and what they see as most important for their firms, businesses, and the industry
- Learn how firms are applying market trends to guide their strategic decision-making
- Be able to better answer the question: What will 2019 hold?
Silvia Coulter, Principal, LawVision Group LLC
Dwight Floyd, Director of Pricing and Value,
Evan Glover, Law Vice President, NCR Corporation
Greg Negus, Chief Operating Officer, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
Brent Turner, Manager, Peer Monitor, Thomson Reuters
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.