Are you collecting mountains of data from your marketing campaigns, but are not sure what to do with it? Are you trying to get your thought leadership in front of decision makers exactly when and where they want it? Part one of this interactive session will introduce the iterative design cycle and the data capture and testing methodologies that drive it. During part two, you will discuss how leading marketers harness data to devise, document and continually evolve their content strategies and tactics.
- The tenets of the iterative design cycle and how to apply them across workstreams
- Guidelines for web- and campaign-specific data capture/measurement
- Effective methodologies to analyze and incorporate data into content development
- Content strategy, development and distribution best practices across professional services
- Harvesting readership data to fuel relevant, useful and timely content for key audiences
John Matthew (JM) Upton, Director of Digital Strategy and Analytics, Greentarget
Brandon Coppie, Director of Content Strategy, Greentarget
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.