Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
Beginning a career in legal marketing can be intimidating, to say the least. It’s a legal marketer’s job to not only learn the ins and outs of the firm, lawyers and clients, but also to piece it all together to generate new business opportunities. As a new legal marketer, coordinator, or specialist, you’ll gain practical tips for developing a role within your firm while carefully managing and owning your career.
- How to quickly become an expert at knowing your firm and set yourself up for success
- How to do better, not more
- The benefits of having a mentor and how to be an effective mentee
- Leveraging the LMA platform to build a global network
- Top five things to think about in the first five years of your legal marketing career
Lindsey Bombardier, Business Development Director, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Kim Oakley, Business Development and Marketing Manager, Foster Pepper PLLC
Meghan Spradling, Marketing and Communications Specialist, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.