At the most forward-thinking law firms, the focus is changing from marketing to clients or developing business from clients to engaging with clients to provide service in the way the clients want it. The result is increased revenue, client loyalty and branding. This session explains how to use your position to help your firm refocus and stand out from the crowd. You’ll delve into case studies that show how firms and in-house teams are working together to redefine the attorney-client relationship. Plus, you’ll learn how to seize these opportunities to redesign your career path.
- How the attorney-client relationship is changing
- What successful firms are doing to attack opportunities, and how to find those opportunities in your own firm
- How in-house teams are taking charge of their spend, and the growing role of legal operations professionals
- How to position yourself inside your organization to help drive change — or build opportunities elsewhere
- Five specific things you should do Monday morning to change the arc of your career
Andy Peterson, Co-Founder, Design Build Legal
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.