Domain: Business of Law
Hear seasoned professionals share how they achieved great success implementing legal operations. Through case studies, you’ll further your understanding of how to work within your firm to start or improve the internal analysis aspects of legal operations and to implement external processes that encourage meaningful conversations with existing and potential clients.
- What legal operations encompass
- How organizations, such as CLOC, and the ACC Legal Operations Program help create successful legal operations
- The essential steps to begin or enhance a legal operations program
- How to help attorneys overcome resistance to change and transition — or risk being left behind
- Successful case studies to use as models back in your firm
Stephen Balcomb, Senior Director of Legal Operations, Qualcomm
Gavin Gray, Regional Operating Officer, North America, Baker & McKenzie
Kate White, Co-founder, Design Build Legal
Merry Neitlich, Managing Partner, EM Consultants (Moderator)
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.