Domain: Business of Law, Business Development
Join this interactive session discussion of competitive intelligence (CI) in the legal industry, based on a new study of nearly 100 legal executives. You’ll tackle a range of questions, including: How large are CI teams? How are they structured? How are firms using CI for competitive advantage and strategic growth? Why do law firm leaders rate their CI function just 6.4 out of 10 in effectiveness? What is the greatest challenge facing CI in law firms today? What traits make a CI professional successful? Come explore real-life examples and case studies of the favorite uses of CI, gleaned from interviews with CMOs and heads of CI. As an attendee, you’ll receive direct access to a complimentary executive summary of the report.
- Where law firms are in the evolution of CI
- The structure of current CI teams: how they are managed, staffed and developed
- What activities CI teams engage in and what tools they value most
- Case studies: how to best use CI for competitive advantage
- The path to creating more proactive, strategic CI teams
Elizabeth Duffy, Vice President, Acritas U.S. Inc
Marcie Borgal Shunk, Founder and President, The Tilt Institute Inc
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.