Domain: Business Development
Content marketing is an important channel for lead generation and brand building for law firms. It’s imperative your firm stands out from your competitors and engages with your target audience with compelling, impactful content. Even small- and mid-sized firms with limited budgets, resources and time can successfully build a strong content strategy if they are creative, efficient and focused. In this session, a marketing director with an in-house team of just two will share how to create compelling content using a show vs tell client-centric approach with social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, at the center. During the session, you’ll gain hands-on experience creating an infographic/meme and posting it to social media.
- How to incorporate visuals into your social media campaign
- How to smartly repurpose and leverage all of your content and visual assets
- The key to effectively using hashtags
- Tips for using analytics and metrics to writing content that draws in readers
- Using an editorial calendar to plan future content and maximize content assets
Stefanie M. Marrone, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.