Domain: Business Development, Marketing Management and Leadership
The legal industry is increasingly competitive and law firm management wants to know that new business development and marketing leaders will make a difference — quickly. In this session, you’ll gain the tools to establish a business development culture that breeds success. Take away a 90-day timeline, attorney and practice group planning worksheets and templates for ongoing group success, and the know-how to implement them.
- A process to ensure your personal success
- How to achieve marketing team efficiency
- Gaining firm-wide acceptance for optimum relationship development
- The importance of group alignment
- Performance metrics to propel your marketing and business development
Amy Merriweather, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Keker, Van Nest & Peters LLP
Gia N. Altreche, Director of Business Development & Marketing, Newmeyer & Dillion LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.