Domain: Business of Law, Marketing Management and Leadership
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about strategic planning: why law firms and other organizations do it, the benefits to law firms, how to get the process off the ground, the role of the CMO, and how to make it successful and pay dividends for your firm. You’ll learn how to build and make a compelling case, facilitate discussion to build consensus, guide the planning group in developing a vision, roll out a draft plan and help leaders and partners feel accountable for achieving it. You’ll also address key topics from the CMO’s perspective, including the benefits of planning, pluses and minuses of working with third-party consultants, and more.
- Know which partners to select for the planning group and how to form the group
- Identify which partners and clients should be interviewed and what questions to ask
- Identify which data to request and how to analyze it to lay a foundation for the planning process
- Tips for developing and presenting takeaways from the interviews and data
- Other tips and best practices that cover the rest of the planning process
Clinton Gary, Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer, Burr & Forman LLP
Michael J. White, Principal, Edge International
Kim Perret, Chief Marketing Officer, Jones Walker LLP
Kent Zimmermann, Principal, Zeughauser Group
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.