Domain: Client Services
The voice of the client is usually sought by firms at two main listening posts: at the end of a transaction and as part of an ongoing relationship management plan. While many firms devote a lot of effort to their client feedback programs, they can be hard to sustain, expensive to conduct, elaborate in their execution and slow to yield results. In this session, you’ll discover alternative ways to gather meaningful insights from clients without busting your budget. In addition, you’ll find out how to use client experience mapping and empathy mapping to guide your approach.
- A practical five-stage client experience framework that will re-frame marketing, sales and client loyalty actions
- How to install at least six more ”listening posts” throughout a client journey
- How to move feedback to the front line of client engagement
- How to use empathy mapping to inform the questions you ask
- Examples of client feedback questions/questionnaires
Sue-Ella Prodonovich, Principal, Prodonovich Advisory
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.