The following content is presented by the LMA West Region.
Domains: Communications, Marketing Management and Leadership, Technology Management
This is THE session for legal marketers and business providers who want to get more from their social media marketing efforts and learn more about what’s new in law firm social media. The LMA social media dream team of Adrian Dayton and Stefanie Marrone will provide attendees with practical, innovative, actionable and budget-friendly ideas, tactics and strategies to create a powerful online social media presence that will raise the profile of your firm and your lawyers, and lead to revenue generation/business development. They will also bring attendees up to speed on everything they need to know about the most important and emerging social media platforms in B2B and legal today, and provide ideas on how to help firms measure the effectiveness of their social media marketing efforts.
Attendees will obtain:
- An in-depth look at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram and what’s new on each of those platforms
- Understand the perfect content mix for each social network
- Learn how to increase your firm’s reach on each of these platforms
- How to create content, the right content mix, and sources of content (including how often (and what times of day) to post your social media updates, for maximum exposure and engagement)
- How to create an effective content marketing and social media strategy that helps firms repurpose their content
- What works and what does not work with social media marketing and where to spend your time and effort
- Effective analytics and measurement tools and what to do with them
- How to ensure that your social media efforts are delivering a long term, tangible ROI
- How to get the most likes, shares and comments on your posts
Stefanie M. Marrone, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Adrian Dayton, Founder, ClearView Social
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $59
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.