The Business Development: Responding to Written Requests for Proposals (RFPs) Competency Bundle contains LMA webinars and conference recordings to help you excel in RFPs. The contents of this bundle were curated by the LMA Education Advisory Committee and contain the best webinars and conference session recordings available on this topic.
By completing the programs in this bundle, you will learn:
- How to evaluate an opportunity
- Key factors to consider for a go/no-go process
- Various meeting preparation methodologies
- Ways to facilitate an informative and effective RFP kick-off meeting
- How to customize your pitches
- Systems that make the process easier
- And much more!
This bundle contains the following programs:
- The Right Start: Proposal Evaluation, Assessment and Intake
- Kick-off Meeting: Launching the RFP Team into Action
- Taking the Pain Out of Proposals: Preparation, Processes and Proven Strategies
- The Building Blocks for Pitches and Proposals
- Partnering with Pricing to Create Strategic and Competitive Proposals
This bundle is focused on the RFP competency, which falls under the Business Development domain of the LMA Body of Knowledge (BoK). The BoK is a foundational resource that defines the core skills necessary for legal marketers to succeed. It outlines the essential and accepted domains, competencies and associated skill sets within the legal marketing profession at every level.
Member price: $99
Prospective Member price: $299
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.