The Legal Marketing Technology Conferences are the largest conferences dedicated to technologies that law firm professionals use to identify, attract and support clients. They provide the premier forum to learn from and network with thought leaders and colleagues.
The following content is presented by the LMA Midwest Region.
Domain: Business Development, Business of Law, Client Services, Communications, Marketing Management and Leadership, and Technology Management
The sessions included:
- Mining for Relationship Value Capital – Equipping Your Lawyers to Know Who, Where and How
- Serving Up SEO Success: The Perfect Recipe for Data and Content Collaboration
- From Soup to Nuts: Successful CRM Rollout (Case Studies)
- Moving from Art to Science: Incorporating Metrics to Drive Business Development and Marketing Priorities (two-part video-recorded session)
- Is a Picture Worth 1,000 Words? Using Data Realization to Influence Behavior
- Eating Dog Food without a Safety Net: A “Real Time” Demonstration of Today’s Collaboration Tools
- Can Marketing Lists Make or Break Your Business Development Strategy?
- Library and Marketing Department Collaboration to Boost Business Development Success
- Removing the Barriers between PR, Marketing and Business Development – How to Leverage Technology To Make it Work For You
- Get Your Brand High On Tech
- The Experience Collaboration: People, Process & Technology
- Time Management Strategies and Technologies for the Overwhelmed Marketer
- Life After Launch: Working with Your External Web Developer on Your Website & Beyond
- Eliminate waste: Reliably identify the lawyers who really want to learn BizDev skills
- Dynamic Duo: How Law Firm Marketing & Technology Teams Successfully Collaborate (two-part video-recorded session)
- Ted-Talks - Segment 1
- Ted-Talks- Segment 2
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $220
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.