Date: October 17, 2017
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Domain: Business Development
Competency: Sales and Networking Techniques
When designing a firm or group retreat, it’s important to develop programming that will deliver a significant return on the time, and money, invested in these events.
This can be accomplished by getting lawyers laser-focused on generating more revenue. A well-crafted retreat can serve as a launching pad that motivates lawyers to engage in high-value business development activities.
- Identify the major goals of a revenue-focused retreat.
- Define key elements that drive revenue-generating behavior.
- Discuss programming ideas designed to drive revenue-producing activity.
- Share approaches for how lawyers can maximize their business development time at the retreat.
- Explore retreat follow-up techniques.
David H. Freeman, J.D., Founder, Law Firm CultureShift
Kate Tompkins, Senior Business Development Manager, Lathrop Gage
Joe Calve, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, McGuireWoods
Price: Complimentary for Members