Date: October 10, 2017
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Sponsored by: Social and Digital Media SIG
Domain: Communications and Technology Management
Competency: Website Design & Management and Communications Software & Platforms
This webinar is part two this webinar series (How to Design a Website for Business Development Success (Part 1): Website Design).
This webinar is designed to help law firms achieve greater results from their website and digital content investments. Participants will gain an understanding of today’s critical requirements for websites and content from a functional perspective. The panelists will discuss:
- Important objectives to include before starting your website redesign
- What common functionality do corporate and consumer websites have that most law firms are missing?
- What are the top three functional requirements that most law firms are seeking in their redesigns?
- What do law firms need to do with their content in order for their website redesign to be successful?
- A top 10 list of best practices for website bios
- How do you know when it’s time to redo your website architecture?
- What are tips for refreshing tired websites when there’s no budget to revamp?
- Learn foundational requirements that are critical for the success of a law firm website
- Gain insight into strategies and tactics that consumer and corporate companies are using successfully for their website and provide practical suggestions for how law firms can incorporate them
- Help participants better understand the attributes of a successful website to improve their redesign efforts
Robert Algeri, Co-Founder and Partner, Great Jakes
Chris Sizemore, Co-Founder, Creative Mischief
Lorri Sands, Principal, User Experience, Hale
Price: Complimentary for Members