Domain: Business Development, Client Services
In today’s law firm, marketing and BD professionals are looking for ways to capture and quantify their impact on the bottom line. They need hard data to advance the dialogue between law firm leadership and the Revenue Enablers™ who are critical to advancing their strategies. The emerging discipline of Marketing Operations offers tools to meet that need and beyond. Through use of data, analytics, technology and process management, Marketing Operations seeks to increase marketing/BD efficiency and organizational agility, and to measure how the function supports revenue growth.
This session will review the results of Calibrate Legal’s latest research study which benchmarks how North American and UK law firms measure up against seven dimensions of Marketing Operations effectiveness, including
- Business Alignment and Accountability
- Performance Management
- Business Processes
- Revenue Enablement
- Systems and Technology
- Talent and Knowledge
Session attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the full survey results.
- Articulate the potential of Marketing Operations as a methodology aimed at quantifying the elusive return on marketing investment
- Replace notion of Marketing/BD as "overhead," rather Revenue Enablers that help shape the profitability of their firms
- Benchmark how North American and UK law firms measure up against seven dimensions of Marketing Operations effectiveness
- Advance the dialogue between law firm leadership and the Revenue Enablers™ who are critical to advancing their strategies
Jennifer Scalzi, Calibrate Legal, Inc.
Gordon Braun-Woodbury, J. Johnson Executive Search Inc.
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.