The LMA Annual Conference is an intensive three day program of plenary education and specific hands-on learning sessions that are designed to be immediately actionable back at the office.
The recorded programs from LMA's Annual Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to purchase individual recordings.
Member Price: $299
Prospective Member Price: $499
Sessions fit into one of six domains within the BoK:
- The "S" Word: Sales
- Moving the Business Development Needle with Fusion
- Busting Silos: How to Turn Cross-Selling from a Concept into Practice
- Litigation and Opportunity Spotting: Outfit Your Firm for Big Profit
- Using Signature Events to Attract New Business
- Marketing for Consumer-based Law Practices
- Learning Lab
- Aligning Marketing and Business Development Resources for Law Firm Growth: Does Your Firm “Got Game”?
Business of Law
- How to Make a Splash in Foreign Markets: The Do’s and Don’ts of New Market Entry that Every Marketer Should Know
- Artificial Intelligence: Harnessing The Power of AI and Selling The Concept Internally
- Artificial Intelligence: Changing the Practice and Marketing of Legal Services
- Law Firm Economics: Making Sense of the Dollars and Cents
- The MBA Mindset: Strategy, Marketing and Metrics
- Mergers and Integration and Laterals, Oh My!
- The Business Case for Diversity in Legal Marketing
- Alternative Legal Service Providers: Threats or Opportunities?
- Anti-spam Privacy Legislation - What U.S. Firms Need to Know About Anti-spam Legislation Around the World
- Strategy, Pricing, and Good Fortune: The Art and Craft of Buying and Selling Legal Services in the Real World
- Client Feedback 2.0: Critical Roles, a Fresh Perspective
- Connecting the Dots: Practice What You Preach
- Outside the Legal Industry: How Businesses Are Using the Client Experience to Up Their Game
- Harnessing Predictive Analytics to Drive Client Growth and Retention
- 5 Steps to Bridging the Generational Gap in Law Firms
- Your Honor Awards PechaKucha Returns
- Best-in-Breed Bios (audio only)
- The “B” Word: Living the Brand
- PR That Drives BD – Partnering with Media Relations Team to Complement Business Development
- Content as a Business Development Tool: The 3 C's
Marketing Management and Leadership
- The Secrets to Organizing and Operating an Amazing Marketing and BD Department
- Creating a Firm-wide Marketing and Business Development Budget Process to Improve Influence, Accountability and Collaboration
- Goldilocks and the Three Career Paths
- The Legal Marketer as an Agent of Consequential Change: The Science and Art
- Empower Your Team, Transform Perception and Drive Change for Your Department
- Building Client Trust and Loyalty with Engaging Legal Content
- How to Build a Thought Leadership Platform
- A Well-oiled Machine: How Marketing Automation Improves Internal & External Marketing Operations
- From Mad Men to Math Men – Why the Rise of Digital Makes Data the New Imperative
- Developing a Long-Term Digital Strategy
- Website Development War Stories: Devising Solutions to Counter Adversity
- Why Leadership Isn’t Enough. Change Management Secrets You Need to Know to Ensure Firm-wide Adoption of Your CRM Initiative
Pre-conference bundles are not included in the 2017 Annual Conference Bundle. If you are interest in purchasing a pre-conference bundle or an individual course from a pre-conference, click on the title below to learn more.
- 2017 Annual Pre-Conference: LMA QuickStart®—Legal Marketing Essentials
- 2017 Annual Pre-Conference: Impact Marketing for Small and Mid-sized Law Firms
- 2017 Annual Pre-Conference: Rise of the Legal Marketing Technologist