Domain: Technology Management
To be considered a true thought leader, a lawyer must be recognized by clients and peers as an authority in their field. Writing articles and speaking at conferences are a start. But, to truly attain the status of an authority, lawyers must develop and maintain a thought leadership platform. In this session, you’ll gain guidance and ideas to help you create and sustain a thought leadership platform.
- What is a thought leadership platform?
- The importance of original and curated content in developing a thought leader position
- How you can strategically build your networks
- The role of social media in building a thought leadership platform
- How to identify influencers and “steal” their audience
Guy Alvarez, Chief Engagement Officer, Good2bSocial
Robert-Paul Sagner, Senior Manager, Business Development, Allen & Overy LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.