Call me. Send an email. Mail a hard copy. Let’s meet face-to-face. No, FaceTime will do. Generational differences in the workplace are on the rise. In this session, you’ll learn how multiple generations receive and deliver information through verbal and non-verbal communications. The panel — consisting of a Baby Boomer, Gen Xer and Millennial — will present real-life scenarios on how to effectively overcome generational differences while serving and supporting client teams, preparing for client visits, and collaborating on RFPs to better serve the firm.
- How to identify and raise awareness of generational differences
- How to improve communication and active listening skills between generations
- Best practices for accommodating the needs and values of different generations
- How to find the balance between building on traditional practices and supporting flexibility and creativity
- How to work more effectively in teams by addressing generational differences
Nicole Abboud, Millennial Speaker & Consultant, Attorney, Podcaster, Abboud Media
Iris Jones, Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
Danyel Patrick, Business Development Coordinator, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.