Domain: Business Development
Examine how to build and launch a high-impact system to track newly filed litigation in courts across the country. And, learn how to best leverage a suite of technology tools to maximize your revenue stream from existing and prospective clients. By implementing the firm-wide protocol this session details, you can help your firm seize new growth opportunities and deliver superior service to clients.
- Select the right litigation-spotting tools to meet your specific goals and contain costs
- How to set up effective searches to capture filings against clients, with specific claims, and in specific jurisdictions
- Quickly identifying high-value cases and filtering out nuisance cases
- How to effectively launch a firm-wide litigation-spotting protocol
- Demonstrating return on investment by tracking and communicating success
Douglas Lancet, Global Director of Practice Development - Litigation, Winston & Strawn LLP
Amy Wisinski, Strategic Research Manager, Winston & Strawn LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.