Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
In this session, you’ll learn how to influence marketing budget allocations to teams and attorneys and tightly manage the expense process. The result: You’ll have greater impact on business development, more strategic influence on attorneys and firm leadership, and get the funds to implement new initiatives. You’ll learn from a case study of how Arnall Golden Gregory, after researching best practices, implemented a distinct and firm-wide budget and expense process over three years, to drive a more effective marketing and business development team and culture.
- The fair allocation of budgets to attorneys, teams and central marketing
- Using budget submissions as an effective form of attorney business plans
- Shifting more funds from individual activities to team-based activities
- How to hold attorneys and practice leaders accountable for their spend
- Empowering marketing and practice leaders/managers to respond to unbudgeted opportunities
Jonathan Eady, Managing Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Clinton Gary, Chief Marketing Officer, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.