Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
While marketing can be learned on the job or in a classroom, few CMOs are ever taught how to develop and lead a talented team to create impactful marketing. In this session, you’ll identify the key steps in organizing and developing a first-class operation that will support and further your firm’s business and in developing and retaining top talent. Learn from leading CMOs who have reorganized and built diverse, multi-generational teams and how they created service models to help the firm achieve profits, growth, and innovation.
- How to get firm buy-in to reorganize and rebuild your team
- How to design the department to support your firm’s business strategy and culture
- The important role the structure of your department plays in the effectiveness of your marketing
- Motivating staff and managers at all levels of your marketing organization
- Key steps to being perceived not as back office but as part of the team
- What role outside experts play in developing staff
Deborah Farone, Director, Business Development and Communications, Cravath, Swaine & Moore, LLP
Marcia Jeffers, Chief Marketing Officer, Sills Cummis & Gross
David McClune, Chief Marketing Officer, Shearman & Sterling LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.