Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
Hear seasoned law professionals discuss their career paths, lessons they learned along the way, and what they have on their plates that would be helpful as you manage upwards. You’ll gain with practical tips and resources, candid insights, and recommendations for resources that will help in your professional journey.
- How did you decide to pursue the career that you are working in today? What was a pivotal moment?
- What are the most pressing challenges you face today?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader should possess?
- What traits are most lacking among upcoming leaders today?
- How do you decide who is the best candidate for your team?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are the most useful resources for someone wanting to become a better leader?
- What is an example of a time when you failed and what you learned?
Allen Fuqua, Chief Marketing Officer, Winstead PC
Kristen Leis, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Parker Poe Adams & Berstein LLP
Lisa M. Simon, Chief Client Development Officer, Lathrop & Gage LLP
Jennifer Scalzi, President, J. Johnson Ex
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.