Sponsored by: Social & Digital Media SIG
Competencies: Interactive and Digital Marketing & Message and Strategy Planning
Which generation spends twice as much time online consuming digital content as the two other generations combined?
Which generation prefers long-form content?
The answers may surprise you!
Tune in for LMA’s first webinar of the year and learn how generations consume digital content differently and why that matters for your marketing program.
- For professionals and attorneys producing content, in firms of all sizes and practice areas
- Get the latest facts on each generation’s content preferences, what they consume, and their preferences on where and when they consume it
- See how the differences impact how and when to publish your content
- Gain insights into how building trust differs from building readership
- Gain tips to better understand your audience.
- To educate on important generational content consumption differences and how they should be factored into their content efforts
- To educate on the importance of understanding their target audiences and suggest ways they can learn about them
- To provide data that equips law firm marketers with the information they need to facilitate internal firm conversations about content strategy
Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer, ALM
Helen Bertelli, Vice President, Infinite Global Consulting
Karen Cariello, Vice President, JD Supra
Price: Complimentary for Members