The LMA P3 Conference is a two day program of discussionary and interactive learning sessions that focus on the three P's of legal marketing: project management, process improvement, and pricing.
The recorded programs from LMA's P3 Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to view individual recordings.
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $129
- The Golden Path to Developing Budgets: Helping Attorneys Develop Budgets and AFAs
- Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery: Borrowing Lessons in Pricing and Metrics
- Pricing Governance: Ways to Establish a Process for Implementing Firm Wide Pricing Guidelines
- Virtual Law Firm: Alternative Fee Intelligence and Quantifying Benefit to the Client
- Pitch and Proposal Authorship & Workflow
- Panning for Gold: Lessons from Lawyers on the Anatomy of Transactions, Legal Matters, and the Lawyers
- After the Rose
- New Research on AmLaw 200 Value and Profitability
- Creating a Culture of Efficiency Within Law Firms: Which Approach Would Work for Your Firm?
- Law Firm Partner & Client Discussion: Creating the Win-Win