Sponsored by the Public Relations SIG
Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership. Technology Management
Hear real stories and hard-earned insights from brand expert and attorney Kristi Dosh, The SportsBizMiss, and Jayne Navarre, the Virtual Marketing Officer and author of Social Lawyers: Transforming Business Development. With guests Jacqueline Madarang, Digital Marketing Technology Manager at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, Deborah Dobson, Marketing Technology Manager at Fisher & Phillips, and content guru, Adrian Lurssen of JDSupra, this dynamic panel puts a seriously valuable spin on how you can up the ante of media relations through blogging. The session will cover blogging prescriptions within the context of brand, content strategy, and the technical requirements for launching or elevating the blog platform in your law firm.
- Discuss the value of persona and passion to brand, build, and attract readers (including the media).
- Identify how certain steps can improve internal processes and strategic channel distribution to meaningfully increase your reach and results.
- Summarize the nuts and bolts of an editorial calendar and how to provide additional, practical resources that are guaranteed to improve participation and ease in-house marketers’ burden.
- Recognize how to inspire and motivate bloggers to leverage client-based opportunities.
- Describe the importance of both reader and search friendly writing techniques to advance your marketing and media objectives.
Jayne Navarre, Principal, Jayne Navarre Associates, Inc.
Kristi Dosh, The SportsBizMiss
Price: Complimentary for Members