Domain: Business Development, Communications
Many of us have job responsibilities that include writing proposals in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) or putting together proposals for prospective clients. This session will provide insight on when and how to respond to RFPs, best practices to customize your pitches, where to find RFPs, and what systems (both internally and technologically) can be put into place to make the process just a bit easier.
Questions the session will address:
- Should you always respond? What to look for as red flags to not responding?
- Where to Find?
- Where to find information for pitches/proposals?
- How to customize your pitches, what systems work to help customize?
- Systems to use to make the process easier? What’s recommended?
- How to include pricing in proposals/pitches? Do you include it? Best practice?
Toni Wells, Associate Director of Business Development, Dentons US LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.